skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
themessycraftroom
Sunday, 4 October 2009
World card making day
It was world card making day yesterday so I thought I'd make a Birthday card. I made this card but didn't get time to post it I was busy playing with Maddison, so here it is now.
2 comments:
craftimamma
5 October 2009 at 13:51
How unusual Christine! I love it, especially the '20s images.
Lesley Xx
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
16 October 2009 at 14:43
Oh WOW stunning!
LazyKay
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kraftyhands Challenge Winner
My Blog List
Aquarius Blog
Snippets Challenge #541
1 day ago
PartiCraft Ltd
Season's Greetings
1 week ago
Jak Heath.com
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago
crafty flossie
Stencilled backgrounds
8 years ago
Scenes by Sandy
The Making Room
Flissys Crafty Haven
midnight crafter
Lotties Artful Journey
Stargroves
vroncards
Going Buggy
JennyMayes.com
The Craft Shed
CREATIONS by GILL M
Crafty Love n Hugs
Kath's Blog......diary of the everyday life of a crafter
Tim Holtz
The Taming of the Glue
Amazing Paper Grace
Beryl's Place
Liz's Card Corner
THE ARTFUL CODGER
ikki's cuttlebug cupboard
zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com
Sam Poole - Blog
Judith@Poppy Cottage
Crafty Moments
Sheena Douglass
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(57)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(118)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(96)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(15)
Fairy cards
Christmas cards
A little house
Daughters Birthday card
I have a few birthdays coming up in November so ma...
I forgot to say I made this card using My craft st...
Friends Birthday card
A couple of christmas cards
Maddisons second baking lesson
World card making day
No title
Hi everyone have you heard about the new stamp com...
No title
This is a picture of the lovely bag that Lottie ma...
No title
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
About Me
Christine B.
I have been married to my lovely husband for 33years and have two grown up children and one Grandaughter.
View my complete profile
How unusual Christine! I love it, especially the '20s images.
ReplyDeleteLesley Xx
Oh WOW stunning!
ReplyDeleteLazyKay