Friday 5 February 2010




Gosh is it me feeling my age or are the weeks going by faster. I have been busy crafting this week but not much to show you. I have been making altered bottle tops for a swap. I will post them as soon as I can . I'm really pleased with how they turned out and very reluctant to part with them. I guess I'll just have to make some more for myself.


I have just made a card tonight. The backing paper is an Elusive image one. I have overstamped it with Adironack Ginger dye ink and also stamped the wording , and edged the paper heart with the same colour.




The other picture I'm posting is my lovely little Grandaughter . It's the first time she has had her hair in bunches. I was very surprised she actually stood still for a whole five minutes while I did it. She will be two at the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. What an absolute darling of a grandaughter you have - she is gorgeous.

    You are the Queen of cards -that's for sure - a stunning card - and I can't wait to see your bottle caps - must get mine done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.

    What a cutie she is with her 'babies' too! So nice to see 'proper' dolls for a change.

    LazyKay

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete