Friday 7 May 2010
















Hi, have been off on holiday from work this week. Only stayed at home to chill and have a rest.It didn't start off too well as I had to rush hubby to hospital on the first day. They did tests gave him painkillers and fluids then let him home. He's feeling alot better but very tired.





He usually helps me at home so I have had to do all the dreaded housework all week. Also my little grandaughter has been round everyday wanting Nanna to play with Barbie and crawl about on the floor with Barbie's car. I was planning to get some serious crafting in but not manged it. I have a few things to show you.





Every year I get asked to make a dozen ladies golf cards. They all have to be different as they are for the same person. This is my 3rd year of making them. This year I couldn't really find my mojo and struggled with them, but here are a few of them.





I also have made a few cards for my friends on the internet. The last one I made this week which was for Dads Birthday. I decided to use some of my Sheena Douglas stamps. This is the first time I have used this set and struggled abit making the sand. I just hope Dad will like it, it's his birthday next week.

1 comment:

  1. I do so hope that your husband is a lot better - so sorry to hear you had such a hectic week.

    Love the cards you created though. If I had to choose a favourite - it would be the fabulous friendship card - only because I have been gardening all week and it will inspire me to get sowing some summer flower seeds

    ReplyDelete