Oh what a busy bee I've been this week, I've actually managed to finish three cards so far. The first two I made for my neighbour, who's cards I make all the time. The first one I used glimmer spray on the background. I then stamped the main image with three different embosssing powders. The moon I just used the clear plastic ,that comes on the top of cd's. and painted bleach through the central hole. The branches were also bleached. The second I coloured the background with distress inks. Overstamped with a script then run it through the cuttlebug. The ribbon border was made in my cuttlebug and also the swirl. The main image was stamped onto a distressed piece of card. It was sten painted shimmer paints. The next page is a spellbinders pendant cut on the cuttlebug.
The last card is just a quick card I made for in my box. I stamped Daisy which I borrowed from my friend. We had a night together last week just stamping lots of images. I coloured with Pro markers which were also borrowed . I'd never used them before, but I think they are great. I then coloured around with distress inks.