Sunday 12 September 2010

Good morning everyone,  I've been around everyones blogs and seen some wonderful creations.I thought it's about time I posted something myself. I did make a card earlier in the week for a commission, but silly me didn't have the right head on. I went and gave it out without taking a picture.
I made this yesterday for my son's partner, it's her birthday next week.  I've used a stamp from the Wild Rose Studio and the free stamp from Craft Stamper this month. A Marianne die , a bit of glossy accents on the glass and flower in her hair. Also added a tiny bit of glitter to her beads. To cut the card and mounts I have used Go Kreate Dies.
Hope your all having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Your son's partner will love it. the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, clicked on the piccie to enjoy the details. Wish I was on a chaise longue with a nice glass of wine. Well not now at 8.15 but you know what I mean LOL!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete