Tuesday 15 May 2012

Back at last

Hi I'm back at last. Had my last chemo on the 1st then felt really grotty . I had a few days where my feet where so sore I couldn't walk about. Thankfully touch wood they have gone better for walking. I have very painful nights as the chemo as damaged some of the nerves I think in my feet. They are jumping and aching. They feel better when  I have plunged them into cold water in the middle of the night.



Enough about that I have been crafting. I am trying to make a big box of cards to take to the hospital . I have a few weeks yet so I am trying to make a selection of different ones. I have four to show you today then some more tomorrow. Hope you are all keeping well and I hope you've had better weather than us today. It's been hail stoning here on and off all day.
I'm off to have a look at a few blogs now. See you soon. Love and Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. your cards are amazing.

    So sorry to hear of your sore feet. I never knew things like that happen. I do hope that they heal very soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again and that you are managing some crafting to make these lovely cards. I do hope things pick up for you soon and your feet stop causing you problems. Hugs Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you'd been. You have been missed. I hope the pain in your feet is only a temporary effect of your treatment. Nerve endings are capable of growing again so I understand depending on the cause. I hope it's so in your case.
    Glad you've managed to carrying on crafting and thanks for sharing these 4 super cards with us. I bet your box of cards will go down a storm at the hospital.
    Hugs
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete