Tuesday 10 September 2013

Well I have finally got something to post at last. I have got a few cards to show you, a few I have been making to top up
 my present boxes.
This first card is my first attempt at some pricking and embossing. I  printed off a scalloped circle image and a butterfly then traced over them with a gold pen. I did the butterfly twice. I then pricked all around them using a one needle pricking tool then snipped them through the holes with mu decoupage snips. Embossed the swirls onto the scallop cicle then painted on the back of my butterflies with a whisper pen and embossed the wings. I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out seeing I don't have any proper tools or patterns.


These two cards were from a crafters companion, also the next from a Hunkadory kit.



This final card was printed from Joanna Sheens triple House mouse cd.  It's a card for my Hubby, it's our
37th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. He likes my  house mouse cards when ever I make them so I hope he likes this one.

I am off for a quick browse around the blogs after this then off to bed. I'm rather tired I have had a busy day baking. I have made 10 individual meat pies and 4 individual quiches in my pie maker today. Also did some shopping. I was going to make some Blackberry and apple crumbles but ran out of steam, so going to make those in the morning hopefully. We  are having Maddison around after school tomorrow so hopefully going out for a nice dinner with her.
Will try to catch up again with you later in the week. Crafty love and hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. Your busy life continues. All that cooking sounds good.Can't remember the last time I had a meat pie or a crumble - I don't bother just for myself.A great selection of cards Chris. Very different styles and all fab. I envy you your patience with all that paper pricking.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, whew you've been busy, what a lovely selection of cards and baking too!
    I've just read your heartwarming story in the Cardmaking and Papercraft mag... so pleased of the outcome and I wish you much happiness.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been keeping busy and these cards are pretty - I think you chose a lovely House Mouse for your anniversary card. Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you have been busy - you put me to shame. Many many many congratulations on your 37th Wedding anniversary - how absolutely wonderful

    I have never heard of a pie maker - is it a machine? It sounds really good if it enables you to batch bake pies - made my mouth water just reading about all your cooking.

    Stunning cards as always

    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete