Sunday 1 June 2014

Hi, I went with friends to the British craft Festival at Bolton Arena yesterday and had a lovely time and treated myself to some lovely goodies and also met the lovely Phil Martin. Both my friend and I had our photo taken with Phil but unfortunately my camera doesn't want to  load the picture onto my computer. I think I need a new conector.
Still I have some cards to share with you. The first two are made with Tonic Dies


Last week I went up to my friend Janet's house and she showed me tea bag folding and printed me some sheets off. So here is a card using one of the sheets I used.


I have also made a few more cards during last week the pink one is from a Debbie Moore cd.



Thanks for dropping by. Happy crafting  , Love x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy with this lovely selection of cards. I hope you enjoy using the goodies you bought at the show. It is ages since I saw any tea bag folding - maybe it will make a comeback.

    ReplyDelete