Saturday 31 July 2010


Sorry I've not posted this week. I decided to make header hangers for all my ribbon to get them out of the drawer and hung up where I could see them. It's turned into a marathon, I didn't realise how many ribbons I had until I started. I have managed to make twoo birthday cards I needed this week. I used house mouse stamps from Joanna Sheen. I think they are so cute.
I have had my grandaughter all day, we have had a lovely time with a glue stick, some cut out pictures, some pompoms, two new rubber stamps and ink. She went home clutch 4 Aa pictures she had made all by herself. She's only two but she's very good with a glue stick  and at stamping. I am exhausted and feel ready for bed and it's only 8 o'clock. I'm more unfit than I thought. I'm off for a couple of bicardi's I think.

3 comments:

  1. Both my little granddaughters are 2 Chris and I can't keep up with them either, Lol! The eldest one by 3 months is another one who loves crafting. Another couple of years and there'll be no way I can keep her out of my craftroom, Lol.

    I love the cards you've made. The house mouse stamps are lovely I agree.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! The house mouse images are so sweet and certainly have done them justice in these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous work!

    LazyKay
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete