Wednesday 4 August 2010

ribbon storage

Thought you might like to see what I have been doing this week. Punched circles and then used a ribbon punch on each one. Threaded the ribbon through, punched a small hole at the top and threaded them on to safety pins. I put a line up at top of my door and colour cordinated my ribbons. I have a sheet of poly over them to keep off the dust. Didn't know I had so many until I hung them up. Alot of them where given to me by a couple of customers at work. Now I can pick a ribbon , match it to some paper and colour my image to match. Instead of searching for ages to match things together.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ribbon heaven! What a great idea for storing your lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - what a fabulous project and lots of ribbons for your journal

    Stunning cards you have made too

    Not posting many comments the moment - taking a few weeks break
    xxx

    ReplyDelete