Wednesday 18 August 2010

Quick cards


Gosh half way through the week already. Back at work and not enough hours in a day to craft again and do all the ideas that are running around in my head. I have had to resort to using papers and no stamps for two quick cards. I hate doing it really as I wouldn't buy half the stuff over again. Would much rather use my stamps now. I had better show them to you. I made them last night for a birthday today and tomorrow.  Off to wrap some pressies up now. Hopefully I might get to stamp before bedtime. Happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. super cute cards christine...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are really cute though Christine and nothing wrong with peel offs or stickers - these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards, I agree with lottie, nothing wrong with using up stash bought before the rubber addiction took hold!

    ReplyDelete