Monday 30 August 2010

2 for the box

Hi everyone hope you all are having a nice long weekend inspite of the aweful cold weather. I had a nice day yesterday my friend and I went along to a crafty demostration by Kay from Paper Artsy  who did some lovely demos using some new paper inks in a jar. Sorry can't remember what they were called as I didn't buy any. They will be on there site. She used lots of lovely new stamps.  I have nothing to show you using them yet. I have two Christmas cards for the box to show you. I used a block stamp and some christmas papers from last year.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these are lovely! Your patchworked bits look so even too Chris

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work - thanks for the inspiration.

    LazyKay

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris we were talking about Distress Inks at Oyster Crafts. If you go to their home page, scroll down to their Bestsellers list and click on them, they show as in stock. Might be worth a phone call...
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete