Monday 18 October 2010

Another new home.

Hi folks here is another New Home card. I don't think I've made one for years , then now two in the space of a few weeks. This was just a quick one. Will have to get it off in the post tomorrow. I've used candy doodles for the tree background and the image is a free stamp from Craft stamper. and Promarkers.  Also used a small punch for the leaves and liquid pearls.
 Off to bed now I can hardly keep my eyes open. See you soon. Sorry my pictures a bit out of focus.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Chris, real life has taken over recently, Lol, so I've been AWOL from visiting somewhat. I see you've been quite busy and made some lovely creations including this one. Perfect New Home card!

    Sounds like you're going to be even busier over the next few weeks. Don't wear yourself out!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card for a new home Chris. I must admit I haven't used that stamp yet but I'm sure it will come in handy one day.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete