Sunday 12 December 2010

christmas presents

Hi  folks hope you've all been beavering away on your Christmas cards, not long to go now.  I've been busy this week making a Christmas present for Dad to go with some bits and pieces I got him. I wanted to get it in the post this week. I have also made a couple more easel cards.


I still have Maddisons dress to finish and a Fairy castle that wants painting and decorating up. I could also do with a little a couple of elves to come and wrap all my presents for me and do the dreaded housework that as been piling up for weeks. I hope your all less stressed than me. Happy crafting. Thanks for popping over. Hugs x Chris

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad will love his gifts ...and the cards are lovely.
    I am so far behind with my Christmas cards... whew its going to be a rush!
    don't get too sressed... enjoy!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fought the weeds and the weeds won - LMAO Chris, this is great!
    Brilliant easel cards too
    Happy Christmas
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete