Sunday 5 December 2010

Stuck in a blue theme.

Hi everyone, Hope you've all been managing in the snow and keeeping warm. I've been freezing a couple of nights but managed to carry on crafting. Just realised I am stuck in a blue theme. Everything I have done recently as been blue. Here is Maddisons Ball gown. It isn't finished yet, I still have to thread elastic through the sleeves, press the neck and catch the facing down. That why it still got the tacking stiches showing.. I also have to sew the velcroe down the back and do the hem. I'm praying that its not to small on Christmas day as she is growing rapidly. She's not 3 until end February but as been in 3/4 clothes for ages. 



I have also made a birthday card using Sheena Douglas stamp and coloured it with water coloured pencils. Then made two Christmas cards using the same digi image, sorry can't remember who's it is. Thats terrible as I only bought it last week. I have coloured them with Distress inks and used Sheena's stamp on it and an Anita's stamp for the background and brilliance ink. Thanks for dropping by. Hugs x Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Chris, what a pretty dress, you are so clever, I can't sew for toffee and you make beautiful cards too, I'm impressed. Thank you for your lovely supportive comments on my blog :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic ball gown - she sure is one very very lucky girl to have a nanna as talented as you

    And those cards - my oh my - wish you lived nearer so that you could give me some lessons!

    ReplyDelete