Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sweetpeas

Hi while my mouse is having a good moment I will show you the other card I have managed to finish. It for my friend Doris she will be 86 on Thursday and her favourite flowers are Sweetpeas. I have used Sheena Douglas stamps and coloured the background with distress ink. The sweetpeas were coloured with promarkers. I have decoupaged some of the flowers but they don't really show on my photo.I also added some pearls.The backing paper was from an Elusive Image Essence of Nature. I have altered the opacity of it in My craft studio. You can't really see it . I think she will like it. Off to see if I can get straight now before bed. Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Chris, she wont like it she'll
    LOVE it!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, I have that stamp and I haven't managed to make a good card with it yet:{ Well you managed to make a brilliant card with it it's really lovely, Hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris thats so beautiful. your work is fabulous
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete