Tuesday 25 October 2011

Morning folks.

Hi everyone, sorry not been around I couldn't get in my craft room.  I have been busy having a clear out. Hubby helped me to sort out clothes that I have been hoarding and other junk out of my bedroom. Yesterday we moved a treadle sewing machine and Tv into the craft room as I need a new radiator in my bedroom and it was in the way. Threw out another pile of junk.Yesterday I also did a bit of Christmas shopping for stocking fillers. Just have a load of things to make now.
I have done a little crafting and made a card but will post it later.
Today I am off to the hospital for my results, hence the early post .  Have a good day. Hugs x ChrisB

5 comments:

  1. all the best for today chris...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again - hope you aren't overdoing things. All the best for today
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for today Chris! Thinking of you :) Hugs Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking of you all day today Christine - Hope it all went well

    ReplyDelete