Monday 19 November 2012

I was  good girl yesterday and did what I set out to do, that was to write my christmas card. I have been making them all year so I thought I would write them then I would know if I needed any more. I stamped the verse into them all and wrote the message and addresses also put on all my stamps.
There were just a few special ones to finish off today. I had done most of them  and I luckly had moved them off the table. I had a bottle of pop on the table and thought I would pour myself a drink. What a mistake that was, I slowly turned the lid then whosh!! Myself my table, everything on it and my carpet was covered in diet coke. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny. I wouldn't mind it had been sat there all morning so it hadn't been shaken.
So folks watch out when you are doing yours. So much for being organised early. Never mind at least I still have loads of time to make a few more or do a rescue job.
Here is a card I made at the end of last week. I used a spellbinder label die and a memory box trellis die, also acetate, promarkers, spellbinders poinsettia die , stickles, martha stewart punch and some pearls. Sizzix swirls large die and sizzix brick plate.
Hopefully going out tomorrow, have a good week. Hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. I like stained glass window made with the trellis die. What a good idea. Good job this one didn't get a soaking. Hope you enjoy your day out tomorrow.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting organised with your ards - hope the fizzy didn't cause too much damage though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fizzy nightmare. It makes you want to cry when that happens.

    Fabulous stained glass window card.

    I haven't even bought my cards yet - I don't make them as I'm rubbish at it - must get my act together - you put me to shame

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lottie, you put me to shame too Chris. So far I have made 2 Christmas cards and that's only because they were for DT work. How bad is that?!? What a relief that pop didn't go over all your hard work. That would have been heartbreaking. This particular card is lovely and quite different. Love the bright red against the sepia toned background.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete