Thursday 14 March 2013

Hi had a lazy  morning, then had to go to the dentist this afternoon. I was dreading it as half a tooth had broke out about a month ago. She said it was fine as  it had been root canaled before and she wouldn't have to take it out. So she just filled it, fingers crossed it stays ok.

On a lighter note my friend Janet has Making cards magazine every month and last month they sent her two magazines. She told them and they just said give it to a friend. So I was the lucky friend. So thought I would have a go at making some cards . I have made 3 so far and loads more pictures to go at.
For this first one I used creative expression lattice embossing folder ,I  cut out the lattice and then inked it. I found the ivy leaves in my stash  I put glossy accents on the cats eyes.
For this one I embossed the card using script cuttlebug folder. Added a strip of paper for ribbon then cut two die cuts. Then added the little kittens glossy accents to the eyes and stickles glitter to the flowers.
Love this image it remines me of a very old picture of my Dads dog when he was a young man. It was a sheep dog called Fan and his master wanted rid of him, as he was a good dog but wouldn't work with another dog. So he gave him to my dad, my dad said it was so frightened when he took it off the farm . It had never seen a car or any traffic and it would only walk rubbing up to any wall as far a way as it could get from the traffic.

Well thats it for today hope you have been having a good day. I really wish it would warm up a bit I've been frozen all day inspite of the heating being on.
Keep warm and happy crafting. Hugs thanks for visiting. X ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Three lovely cards Chris - and how lucky your friend got the two mags.
    Glad the visit to the dentist was OK.
    Beyl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely animal images and you've made them into great cards with the addition of the embossing and die cutting. I wish it would warm up a bit too although the biting wind seems to have dropped so here's hoping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris! great animal cards glad to see you are still crafting hope you are feeling better, see you soon take care
    Sheilagh x

    ReplyDelete