Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hi folks sorry I've been a bad blogger, I have been crafting I made a card with my new free stamps just used two of the sets. I have made this to send to the magazine as a thank you card for pulling my name out.
I  cut a cente stepper card out and did some masking to stamp the wording background. Then I stamped the fish image and coloured with promarkers. I then glazed the fish, unfortunately it doesn't show up on my photo. I added a bit of net to finish.
I have also been crafting of a different sort, Last week I found a little house that had been put in a skip just near my house. I thought what a shame to throw it away, so rescued it. It was in a sorry state with a tiny bit of straw stuck to it's roof and just markers pens drawn on it to make it a thatched type cottage.
So I set to with some sandpaper and a tub of gesso, acylic paint and some rubber stamps. I have made it into a beach hut for some little mice.  I hope you like it. I've taken a few pictures of my little garden and my flowers.

I stamped the mice but have drawn the lifebouy and the bunting this picture is before I gave it a door.
Silly me haven't saved a picture with the door. Thanks for calling by, happy crafting hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly made good use of your prize - hopefully they will publish your photo. That house was a really lucky find and looks really good in your garden - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Chris and love what you've done with the little house.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete