Tuesday 13 August 2013

Afternoon folks,  the weather is very wet here just a day to stop inside and craft  or look at blogs  on the internet. That's what I have been doing for the past hour catching up with everyone else's lovely makes. I better show you mine, so I can go and have some lunch.
I have finished a few cards the first ones are Christmas. This one was water coloured and glittered. All the stamps I used are Sheena Douglas Christmas stamps.


This next card also used Sheena's stamps This was also created using water paints.A
cuttlebug embossing folder and Marianne die.. The strip of paper inside the card was  a scrap that  I had printed off a cd. Sorry can't remember which one.


This last card is a digi stamp from Joanna Sheen's triple House Mouse cd. I coloured it with coloured pencils and a paper stump.
Hope your all having a good day. See you soon with some more crafty makes. Thanks for dropping by
Crafty love and hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. Wow Chris they look like watercolour paintings-so original and absolutely brilliant. I bet whoever gets them will keep them and put them on display
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting on with your Christmas cards - wouldn't like to choose between these as they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you've got some of the new stamps - I'm wavering as I really have far too many stamps already. I'll probably give in before long. Great cards - really love the top one. May not be around for a bit as my niece from New Zealand arrives in an hour or so for a week - so I'm guessing I won't get the chance to blog.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chris, these are stunning. What fabulous colouring and I absolutely love the watercolouring on the first one. I haven't given a thought to Christmas cards yet which is very silly.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete