Sunday 2 January 2011

Birthday Picnic

Hi, had a busy day today taking down all the Christmas Decorations and trees and doing a good clean up.Then just as everything was upside down the phone went. My Son and Grandaughter Maddi were coming round. Piled everything onto the bed and went and played at dancing for a couple of hours.
Just finally got straight after cooking tea and washing up at 9pm. Boy was I ready for a sit down.
My card  was made a with a free decoupage pack. My daughter bought me a subcription last year as a surprise for Mothers Day. I thought I would make a few quick cards for people that don't apprectiate stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Really wish I'd taken the Christmas cards down and the tree today too. Bit late now though. Two lovely cards since Christmas. A good start to the new crafting year.
    eryl xx

    ReplyDelete