Wednesday 19 January 2011

Thinking of you.

Hi, tonight I've made a Thinking of You card. One of our customers at work as found out she as cancer and as to have her breast off next week. I thought I would make this card to let her know I will be thinking of her.

The Image is from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams cd.  It's printed on acetate and layered onto white glitter card.  It's beautiful, it lights up and shows all the beautiful colours in the daylight. But is very hard to photograph. I have to say a big thank you to my friend Pat as she gave me the image already done. My printer had given up the ghost and gone to printer heaven. Glad to say I have a new one.  I cut the swirls with sizzex die and used punched out flowers from textured wallpaper . Added bead centers and Acetate printed butterflies and peel off sentiment. I also decorated the inside. The image is holding a lovely crystal and radiates all beautiful colours from it.

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely card. I hope it all goes well for your friend.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete