Thursday 19 January 2012

I've managed to play again.



I've managed to play again a little bit. It's very hard when you can't get into your craftroom. With my son living in there all the time, I only have a small amount of stuff stashed in my dining room so I am only getting to use that at the moment.   I  am enjoying myself though when I can feel up to it. I have made three very different cards, a very quick one using a reduced  vintage feel card and sticker set that as loads of pieces in it. Then another using the lovely Indigo blue stamp and another using  a Lili of the valley image.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last cards and for thinking about me, they are much appreciated. I have seen most your beautiful cards but sorry just don't have the energy to leave you all comments at the moment.
I have spent the day colouring another image in with promarkers so hopefully will get to make another card with it soon. Happy crafting hope you are all well. Love and Hugs xChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you are managing some crafting time - don't worry about blog comments - just save your energies for making cards. These three are very different but all lovely in their own ways. Take care - hugs Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous - you are so very good at colouring

    ReplyDelete