Thursday 26 January 2012

Cards as promised

Here are the pictures of the cards I promised yesterday. The first is for my Brother and is stamped and coloured with promarkers. I must admit I used to be a watercolour girl but since these pens came out I can't leave them alone. They are so easy to use, just love them wish I had every colour.
The second card I have made for my Daughters boyfriend who bikes all the time and all over the world. It's not his birthday until the middle of March but thought I'd best get in front . He just lives for his bikes so hopefully will like this easel card.  It's my hubby's birthday in March as well just have to think what to make for him. Must admit thats a hard one.

Happy crafting to you all , hope your having a good week. See you soon Hugs x ChrisB

7 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear you are picking up a bit from your cold and cough - nothing worse than lying awake at night a coughing!! Two brilliant cards and you're right Promarkers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine -these are amazing - you are so very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris! great cards love the bike one, I agree with you about the Promarkers same here, did you know they have brought out a spring colour collection well I guess it is to be expected!
    Luv Sheilagh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris! great cards love the bike one, I agree with you about the Promarkers same here, did you know they have brought out a spring colour collection well I guess it is to be expected!
    Luv Sheilagh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards Chris, hope you're feeling a little better :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 gorgeous cards christine...love the leaves behind the sentiment circle and woohoo love the sentiment on your candi...hope you have knocked that cold on the head and are feeling better...good luck for wednesday...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending hugs for tomorrow christine...kath xxx

    ReplyDelete