Friday 8 June 2012

Hi all how are you coping with our lovely british weather. It's never stopped raining here since I but all my flowers  out in their hanging baskets and pots. The yard is awash with water and Hubby is fed up as he can't get the rest of the yard painted and straight. It's totally like a bombs hit hit.  It's a good job I'm not around much.
Yesterday I went for my bone density scan, it was realy good as my best friend took me . We didn't know but we were both booked for the same day. We got that over then went craft shopping for all the cellophane bags I needed for my cards. Needless to say new Papermania Urban stamps  a watch background and butterfly background, also some bookprint paper managed to accidently  fall into my basket. A girl definately needs a treat especially when she hasn't been craft shopping for 8 months, that's what I say anyway.
Today I had my first radiotherepy treatment, I am there until the 28th June when I have my final one.
I don't know how much time I well get to blog as they say it makes most people tired.  Also I don't know what time I will get home as I'm also waiting around  for transport. But never mind I'm nearly there and it as to be done then I can start to think of the future.
Hopefully I'll get to post something. Wishing you a good weekend despite the horrible weather. Love and Hugs xxChrisB

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice time shopping - and that you had a friend with you.

    So glad that your treatment will all be over by the end of the month and that you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the summer (when the rain will definitely stop) in your posh back yard.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you and you're right the weather is awful.
    So pleased you managed some good craft shopping and that you are nearing the end of your treatment. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris I'm glad you got two bits of therapy in - radiotherapy and the much more fun retail therapy. Sending you hugs and healing vibes
    Anne
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris. Glad you managed to have a crafty soend after your hosputal appointment. I do hope all goes well for you ith the radiotherapy treatment - I'll be thinking of you and sending you lots of cyber hugs and good wishes.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope all goes well with the radiotherapy christine...we look forward to seeing lots of gorgeous creations with your crafty purchases...sending big hugs...love kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chris x got everything crossed for you xxx ohhh things jump in my basket all the time ....like lemmings lol xx

    ReplyDelete