Monday 27 August 2012

What a lovely time I had at the Sincerely yours show on Saturday with 4 of my friends. My feet were sore when I got home ,but I didn't care I had got myself lots of lovely stash. I bought three lovely  sets of stamps from Heartfelt Creations the Tattered Blossoms was my favourite. I also got 3 lovely Memory box dies and Spellbinders Persian accents.  I decided to try some Pan pastels so I got, a Red, Yellow and Turquiose so I could also make green, purple and orange with them. I also got a Penny Black set of stamps called Puzzle parts and two stamps by Kaisercraft Botanical and wood grain.

I have had a lovely day playing about with my stamps thought I might as well as it's never stopped raining here. I have used Tattered Blossoms and painted them with Distress inks. I used Tea dye, Scattered straw and Dried Marigold also a green dye ink pad to colour the leaves. The butterfly was one off a Chocolate  Baroque stamp and I did it on vellum and coloured on the back with my yellow Pan pastel. The sentiment was a Hobby Art stamp. The second card was made with another Heartfelt creations stamp. I stamped it and watercoloured it with Tea Dye Distress ink. Mounted it on some Hunkadory card then added punched leaves and a punched swirl.
I also made two more cards but I will show you them tomorrow hopefully. Lets hope it's not rain again all day. Hope you've all had a good Bank Holiday. Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the show and came home with some lovely crafty treats. Your new stamps look lovely and you've made good use of them already.
    Fab cards - look forward to seeing the others.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a stunning card - so very glad to hear that you are getting out and about again and it sounds like you had a fabulous time at the craft fair - and your new stash sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete