Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hi everyone I'm sorry I have been missing again. Have been busy finishing the knitting I started last week. I also made some cards yesterday, one is for my friends Grandaughter she is four next week. I made some quick Christmas cards as well last night.
I have also been trying to walk when the weather as been nice. It's not much fun at times but I did manage to get on a bus last week and visit M & S at Bolton.  I also walked to Tescoes and picked up my new pairs of vifocals, so now I can see to sew again. I have been busy doing some alterations. I bought quite a few strappy vests to wear under my low neck tops and have had to shorten all the straps, also a couple of pairs of trousers.
It's been lovely and sunny today so have been sat outside knitting , then  Lee and I went to watch Maddison have her swimming lesson. Then they came back to our house for tea.
Have you been watching the Olympics? I'm not sporty at all but have really enjoyed watching the cycling, show jumping and gymnastics. Haven't seen any to day, so I'm off to catch up in a bit.




I will have a quick look at some blogs first. Hope you are all well and enjoying crafting . Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. My you have been keeping yourself busy. Fab cards and lovely cardies. I'm so glad you have been able to get out and about a bit. I also have a problem with tops that I find the necks to low and use strappy tops to go under. Must be the shape we are as I also have to shorten all the straps - otherwise they're just as low.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow christine you have been a busy bee...you've got the knitting bug for sure and well done on getting cracking with your christmas cards...you take care and lots of hugs kath & buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete