Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hello folks, decided to have another ignore the housework day and play instead. Managed to make three cards they all have the H20 and salt background . The first one is a 8x8 card, The background paper  I think was an Elusive Image paper and a Kanban Venice Image. I used an embossing folder and glitter card and ribbon. Just added  pearls to finish.
 The second card was made with the Nellie border die I used yesterday the image is a Sheena Douglas. The 3rd card is the same image as yesterday Kanban  stamps but on a different background.


I hope you are all keeping warm, it's still cold here and there are heavy snow warnings for Friday, according to my friend. I must admit I haven't seen any weather forecast today.
Off to have a look around some blogs, Happy crafting. Thanks for calling by. Hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. Loving your salty backgrounds Chris. Especially the one you created for the Sheena Douglass stamps. It's awesome. Three fab cards. Much better than doing housework.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete