Tuesday 22 January 2013

Die cuts

Hi everyone Yesterday I spent a lovely time cutting out lots of die cuts. I  thought I would try to make some different cards. For the first one I used a Marianne die which I absolutely love and it cuts so easily too. I cut two and inked around the edge of my bottom one then layered the second on top. I then coloured just the embossed hearts on that one. Added a bow and flowers and pins. The sentiment was stamped with gold brilliance pad and Lily of the Valley stamp.
The second card was made with a medalion spellbinders die , I cut 8 of them and used 4 for the flower in the centre. I hope you like them.
Might not be on for the rest of the week as we are having a new boiler installed and it going to be a lot more work than we thought it would be. So I will be on clearing duties all day tomorrow. The man is coming on Thursday and Friday. Have a good week . Hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Chris - I love both those dies and keep thinking that one day I might get hld of them.
    Hope the boiler installation goes smoothly and you are not without heating for too long.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really pretty cards - love dies because I think they are so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards christine...good luck with the new boiler...hope you are soon back to being snug and cosy...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris looks like you had fun with those dies! Hope the new boiler install all went smoothly and you are warm and cosy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete