Tuesday 9 July 2013

Another hot one.

Wow another hot one today. My friend took me to Inspirations at Preston, we watched Sheena demonstrating and  had a lovely time but it was very hot inside and out. But we both had a great time and came home with some goodies to play with.
I tried to post some cards yesterday but Mr Blogger wasn't playing at all.
Here is another Christmas card with some lovely corners that one of my lovely blogger friends sent me.
This second card was made with a Chocolate Baroque stamp and I cut it to an oval shape and put a frame around it. I have used spellbinders dies and the heart behind the image was given to me by another friend.
My last card was made using my home made stamp positioner that I posted a picture of a couple of weeks ago.
Hope you have all been enjoying the brilliant sunshine. Thanks for visiting me all your comments are much appreciated. Happy crafting. Love and hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lucky you seeing Sheena. I know I've been lucky enough to go to her workshops but I still watch her every minute I can. Three fab cards Chris. Really impressed with the results you get from your stamp positioner.
    Hate this hot weather. Sorry - but it means I have to stay indoors most of the time - and it's too hot inside anyway.Enjoy it while you can - I'm looking forward to some cooler weather.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Beryl and loathe the hot weather. It makes me feel almost poorly but never mind we don't usually get a lot of it thank goodness, lol!

    I love your cards Chris. Your stamp positioner works beautifully and I love the Harlequin Rose image cut into the oval shape. I'd never thought of doing that but it's fabulous. The Christmas card is lovely too.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete