Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hi folks hope your week as got off to a good start. Had a good day again today had another potter about this morning while it was fine. I'm getting about  a little bit better since I got my stick last week. The hospital are also making me some shoes to see if they help with my painful Perphiral Neurothapy.Mind you they take about 8 weeks to get a pair.  If they do then they will go ahead and make me a second pair, so fingers crossed they help.
This afternoon the temperature went down hill and I was freezing and couldn't get warm. I did manage to take a couple of photo's of the cards I finished off yesterday. I had spent a couple of hours having my first go at Pergamano. I only have a one pricking tool  and ball tools but really had fun, and I'm very pleased with my results. I managed to make two cards so here they are.




All I have to do now is save up some cash until I can get some more tools when I have found the cheapest place to get them from. They all seem exspensive so far but it will take me some time to save up so will have to have some patience.
Thanks for dropping by. Hope you get time for some crafty fun. Take care. Love and hugs ChrisBxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Chris this is stunning - you sure have some patience. I was talking to an online friend the other day and she does that. I have always fancied trying - but don't fancy the expense of lots of new tools - I will have to look it up and see if I can improvise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, these are gorgeous. Hope the shoes come soon and give some relief.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting some help for the periphiral neuropathy and that you are managing t get about a bit better. Well done with these pergamano cards. They are beautiful - but you need more patience than I have got I think.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chris you are such a talented card maker! These are beautiful. Hope the shoes are ready earlier than you expect and turn out to be a big help to you in managing your pain because you sure deserve a break.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete