Tuesday 14 January 2014

Hi a quick call for me tonight I'm afraid I'm feeling rather tired. Just thought I would show you my first two cards for this year. My friend gave me some goodies  that she didn't want any more so thought I would put them to good use. Hope you like what I have made.


For the first card I inked with distress ink then layered over the top 4 memory box border dies. wrapped lace thread with ribbon. Glittered my flowers then cut out with dies and layered up.
The next card I  cut a Tri fold shutter card then embossed pink card to layer on top added all my pieces after glittering all the flowers. Cut some flowers and a butterfly using my tonic dies.
Thanks for visiting. Take care, crafty love and hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Chris. I bet your friend would think again about giving them away if she'd seen what could be done with them.
    Hope you are keeping OK.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely brilliant - truly gorgeous. I didn't get an update when you posted this - sorry for being late

    ReplyDelete