Wednesday 5 February 2014

Another fun day

I had another fun day despite the horrible weather and feeling rather cold,. I kept in doors and played with my inks  again. Sorry I 've used my favourite ones again, Rusty hinge, Wild  Honey and Mustard seed. I have had some of Sheen's stamps for a while now and they haven't seen ink, so today was the day. I just love this big tree stamp. For the background of the card I have used a wood grain stamp with Tea dye distress ink. I have also  used my Perfect Layers for the first time, as they only arrived this morning. Must say they are so easy to use and so quick., no more messing about with guilotine or cutter for me.

These other two cards are made with a Craftwork card  pad that I bought months ago and had never opened.


I was surprised tonight my husband asked how many cards had I made since Christmas. I said about twenty. What a surprise when I checked I had made 45,  haven't I been a busy bee.
Well I'm off to see what you have all been up to on some blogs. Happy crafting and thanks for dropping by. Love and crafty hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Chris. I love the colours tones on the top ones. I got those perect layers tool jut before Christmas. What a boon they are. Love the bottom two cards also. Very pretty.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Chris what stunning cards as always - and you have so many and I have made zero. Off to check out the Perfect layers thingie as the reason I do not make cards is that I can't line the layers up straight

    ReplyDelete