Thursday 13 February 2014

I was watching C&C on Tv yesterday and they were showing card blanks by Craftwork cards. I really liked them so decided to have ago at making my own using one of my Spellbinder dies. It was so easy to make, I'm pleased how it turned out I added some paper from this months Making Cards magazine and Lace flowers from my stash, with pearls and sequins. I will be trying this again with another shaped die next time.
My other card tonight was stamped with one of the tiny lady stamps I used on my fan card a couple of weeks ago. I  have had this set of stamps ever since I started stamping, which is too many years to mention. I just kept this simple. The frame was a laser cut I've also had forever, it was cream and I embossed  it with embossing powder.



Have a great weekend everyone, I hope the weather is kind to you, it's sounds like it is going to be pretty bad. Keep safe. Love and crafty hugs x |ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Chris. Didn't see the programme but get the drift. Love the way you improvise and get the same results.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete