Tuesday 11 February 2014

 Hi, I hope everyone had a good weekend. I managed to get out with my best friend on Saturday afternoon so that was really nice.
It's really cold tonight here in my craftroom so keeping this brief. I have managed to make a card this afternoon. I have been watching Tattered Lace die on C &C I can't afford the dies so thought I would dig out all my beautiful lace bits from when I was working. I worked for a company that sold lots of bridal laces.  Before I had to finish they were having a sort out and they were throwing heaps of their old samples. I asked if I could have them as they were too pretty to go in the bin. I have made a vintage card and plan to make a few more. I have hundreds of  beautiful pieces, I just  got to think of a hundred ways of using them now. If you have any suggestions  please leave me a message.
 Hope you like my card, the picture isn't goo because of the reflection on the sequins.See you soon. Thanks for dropping by.  Love and crafty hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Chris. I'm naff at vintage but I'm sure there are many ways you could use beautiful scraps of lace.
    Beyl xx

    ReplyDelete