Sunday 16 March 2014

Hi Hope you have all had a nice weekend.  I  always have a busy time on Sunday, it's housework time after 12pm when Maddison has gone home.  I have a good clean through and make a start on stripping the bedding  and and doing all the other washing that's piled up.  Then tea needs making before I know it after that I have a  bath before dropping exhausted  down to watch Mr  Selfridge. I really missed Call the Midwife tonight I thoroughly enjoyed watching the series.
I was busy most of the week working on a commission of a Wedding card I  had to do. It's a few years since I made a wedding card for anyone. I used to make them regularly for a customer when I was working. I really enjoyed making this one and the box I used  a stamp that belongs to a friend and some old Papermania papers that I had.  The person who I made it for was thrilled with it. I just hope the receiptients are too.




Thanks for dropping by, sorry I've not got around to looking at your blogs, will try to this week. 
Take care, love and crafty hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful Chris. How could they not love it. Sad to see the last episode of the Call the Midwife last week. The way it ended I'm wondering if there will be another series.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete