Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hi, hope your all having a good start to the week. I have been having a tidy up after a hectic weekend with Maddisons Birthday. She had a lovely time, her Daddy bought her a X treme Drumkit and keyboard. So we had a very noisy time as she set about entertaining us. Banging away giving it her all, while singing as well to her favourite music band One Direction. Needless to say we ended up wanting some ear plugs after about 3 hours of that.  She finally decided to give the drums a rest when her Birthday cake appeared.
I have spent today making a birthday card for my friend. It's her Birthday next thursday, but she's taking me to the hospital on Monday so have had to try and get it done quick. I just hope she will like it.

I have used Chloes shoe stamps and my Tonic Die and lace from my stash.
Thanks for visiting. Love and crafty hugs x ChrisB
































































































3 comments:

  1. Your friend will love this card I'm sure Chris. Glad you had a good (if noisy) weekend and hope the hospital appointment goes well.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, She will love it it's fab! Love those Chloe stamps, liked the handbags as well x See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris for the good wishes as for the worrying my stomach is full of nothing but butterflies lol! be glad when it's over and done with x

    ReplyDelete