Wednesday 19 March 2014

Today I  had a good morning  getting my washing dry,  also managed to do some crafting while watching tv . I was doing some colouring and putting a card together.
 Hubby was at the hospital today so tried to keep busy to take my mind off it.
I also had our Maddison coming for tea , so made her favourite Cottage Pie. followed by Rice Pudding.
Hubby back home and as to keep rested for a week, he usually does most of the shopping as I can't carry
much one handed. So it looks like I will be out  nearly everyday getting some each day.

I've managed to make four cards , I have used Jungle Friends, Monkeying  Around and Animal Safari all stamps



designed by Sam Poole.
Well will have to go for now. Thanks for dropping by all your comments are appreciated. Love and crafty hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards - love them - your colouring is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 'themed' card Chris. I haave no one to make this sort of card for (all grown up - even the graandchildren).
    You could always get a Tesco (other supermarkets available) delivery to get in the heavy and store cupboard stuff while shipping is a problem.Once you've set it up it's really quite quick to do - quicker than going there yourself even - more time to craft.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Christine, love those images what make are the stamps? I popped by to say a big thank you for your kind words of support, they really do brighten my day.
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete