Thursday 14 January 2010




Here are the two quick cards I made last night, The papers are from making cards magazine some time last year. I've just made the design up myself. I just want to make quite a few of very quick cards to have in my box. I have quite a few of cards just to give out for birthdays at work and I'm always on the last minute making them the night before. I thought this year I would at least try to be organized more.


I like to spend more of my time on the cards I make for my crafty friends who I know appreciate all the time and love you put into making a card.


I must apologize for my lack of photographic skills one of my pics is terrible.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous - love the styles and wonderful colour schemes - made me feel all nice and summery looking at those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Chris and I'm sure your colleagues will be delighted to receive them. I know I would be!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete