Thursday 21 January 2010


This card is for my brother's birthday.

I have been playing with my Elusive Image stamps, this is the first time I have used this image. I Brayered a glossy card with Kaleidacolor desert heat ink pad. Then overstamped with the bird image. I glittered the branches and coloured some of the flowers using glaze pens. When it was dry I stamped the image again and cut out the birds bodies to make a mask. I then stamped the birds through the mask using a crackle stamp and the moon. The wording is also from the same stamp sheet. The paper is also an Elusive Image paper. The background of the card was stamped using a birds tail in versamark ink. I then dusted with mica powders in copper and aqua. I have the inside to finish yet but thought I would post it now. I love this set of stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love EI stamps.

    Great colouring.

    LazyKay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most amazing cards - this is breathtakingly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete