Sunday 17 January 2010

t


Today I have used a stamp I have not used before . It is a stamp from a set of different buildings that can all be stamped together if you want to make a scene. They are called Lilliput lane.

I have coloured the cottage with watercolour pencils. The backing paper is an Elisive Image paper and also the words are from a set of Elusive image stamps. The flower for some reason as turned out blue on the photo, but is lilac in real life.

I have also made a new style of card. This is the first time I have done this style. It is called an easel card. It seems very popular at the moment.

The Green backer behind the image was made with a Spellbinders Die . The Gold one was using the Mandala embossing board. The Image it's self was using a Nellie Snellen frames die.

No comments:

Post a Comment