Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sorry I have not posted for a while I have only made two cards since Xmas and I forgot to take a photo of the first one. I have managed a photo of the other will resize it tonoght and try and post it. I have been working in my craft room, slowly sorting and refiling all my papers and card, stamps and other bits. I have managed to get rid of three bags of rubbish, Not that it looks any different. But at least I know and feel a bit better.
I have been feeling very down at the moment. I think it as alot to do with the weather. I just wish the snow would clear up and go. I have been out to work, but that is the only place I have been since before Christmas, so that is not helping. Hope to post something interesting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been feeling down Chris. I think there's quite a lot of us feeling the same. How on earth we managed when I was little and we had this sort of weather nearly every winter and for weeks on end I really don't know but I agree with you, I've had enough of it now.

    Look forward to seeing your card.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete