Monday 29 August 2011

Another Inky card

Hi folks another miserable day here in the North West, I have a card to show you that I made with yesterdays card. Using the same colours and same techneque, but different stamps and die. I couldn't get in to my craftroom today as my son was asleep in it. After washing and ironing, I spent the rest of the day knitting and watching old John Wayne films on TV. Lovely peaceful day, used to love watching him with my Mum when she was alive. She absolutely loved Westerns and especially if he was in them. Brought back lots of happy memories.
Tomorrow we are taking Maddison out again. We had planned to take her to Smithills Farm to see the animals. But by the time I paid the bus fare and the price for us to get in it would cost £30 and the weather  as been really bad again here all day. So think we might be better doing something inside. So up to now we're thinking of taking her bowling instead. Will let you know later how it goes. Have a good day tomorrow. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. I like this card too - just love the colours together. I hope you manage a nice day out even if the weather is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, love both cards yesterdays and todays they are fab! love the colours
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Chris, I especially love the colours you have used, enjoy your bowling.
    Sheilagh :)
    See you at weekend x

    ReplyDelete