Monday 1 August 2011

Bah humbug - lace

Hello everyone, this week at Bah humbug the challenge is to have Lace on our cards. Vintage came ibnto my mind for some reason. I don't really do vintage, but saw a piece of card while I was out on Saturday and it spoke vintage to me. I've really enjoyed making this card, mind you looking through my stash I could only find one vintage image. So I repeated it twice. I hope you've had a good start to your week. Have fun crafting and thanks for dropping by. Hugs x ChrisB

8 comments:

  1. I love the style of this card - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, Beautiful card, love the papers and the image, gorgeous, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, what gorgeous vintage paper and image. lovely
    Sue x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Chris - i keep meaning to do one of these, but haven't got round to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! That 12x12 paper worked out for you just right especially on that style of card, it's lovely.
    Sheilagh :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is just gorgeous! Your papers and images are just yummy! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. These beautiful papers and silhouette image are stunning and the lace doily looks perfect behind the greeting. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fabulous card, love the papers & image. Thanks for sharing aat Bah Humbug, sorry it's taken a few days to get here x

    ReplyDelete