Sunday 28 August 2011

Getting Inky

Went to Bury shopping  yesterday with hubby. What a dreadful day weather wise, it heaved it down most of the morning  and afternoon. We had gone to buy my meat for the freezer, we had to keep sheltering from the rain, we got so fed up and decided to come home early than we planned. Never mind it gave me more time to get down and inky. I tried out two new lots of stamps I'd not used before.   Used my distress inks and Adirondack chocolate to stamp the images. I also used direct to paper for my die cutting.   The lighting tonight as made my flowers look darker than what they really are. The stickles around the edges are Yellow and Turquiose and look much brighter in the daylight. Hope you have a good day tomorrow if your on holiday. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, WOW what a brilliant card, I love all the inking and it has so many beautiful details, shame about the weather but hey ho it's Britain after all :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a brilliant card - the weather may have been dreadful but there's always a silver lining which meant you could make this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had some rain here in Tennessee, but it's been several weeks since we've gotten wet! It's in the mid 90's temp-wise, but it should start cooling off anytime for Autumn. This card has beautiful Autumn-like colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris! I love the colours you've used on this card..stunning! Sam x

    ReplyDelete