Wednesday 31 August 2011

Bah Humbug - One for the girls

Hi took Maddi bowling yesterday, she really enjoyed it and so did we. The first time we had been for years. I got laughed at by a three and a half year old. She won me ,she scored 109, and I only scored 96. Hubby scored 140. She said that she and Grandad were the champions and kept giggling and saying "Nanna you were last". She's a right good sense of humour for her age. Even the lady on the next lane had to laugh. We also had a visit to the Petshop and Lunch out.
Today I have managed to make my card for the Bah Humbug challenge which this week is one for the girls.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Chris, I'm glad you're getting in some happy days before school starts again, love your pretty card, she is totally creating something special LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute image on a pretty card - looks like LOTV??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Chris! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, and you are the only one to have responded so far, so you are the winner, so far! September 15th seems so far away to wait for the drawing, but we'll see what happens! Good luck! I'd be honored if you would become a follower of mine! If your granddaughter is in the above photos, she's a doll! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete