Thursday 6 September 2012

Hi I have been busy crafting all week and have been very fustrated as I've just not had the time to get on my computer after my son's gone to work. Never mind I'm here now and I'd better get on with it.
 I've made a housemouse card for my friends birthday she loves cats and dogs so I've made it with a cute little cat scene. I used my new Memory box christmas ornament die. I don't know about you but I love it behind my image. The next two cards I made with a new stamp I got on tuesday and couldn't wait to play with it. The first is made with tea die ink and paper piecing. On the second one I used promarkers, and Anita's glaze.


  I'm off out tomorrow night with an old friend for a meal. It will most proberly be next week before I can get to the computer again, so wishing you a great weekend. Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Three fab cards Chris. Love that die. Enjoy your meal out and have a great weekend.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are absolutely amazing Chris and all the detail that has gone into them. Brilliant - have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great MB die and one I'd not spotted. Lovely cards and I especially like the poor cat being scrubbed by the mice - so cute.

    ReplyDelete