Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tuesday already, the days seem to be going faster and with the nights starting to draw in the days seem even shorter. I've been to the dentist today finally got my crown in. I've had to wait a whole year to get it done. It seems really funny now I'd got use to having a gap at the front.
 It's been our 36th Wedding Anniversary today. It was our Silver Wedding when it was 9/11. I have been remembering and praying for all those people that lost a loved one  and who are still suffering today. We have been out for a meal tonight  and had a lovely time.
This week as turned out to be a busy week. I have the British Gas coming to change our electric meter tomorrow. I'm hoping the electric won't be off long. Then thursday I'm off to the dentist again. Then friday I think I'm picking Maddi up from school at 11.30.
I have managed to make a card it's another christmas one hope you like it. Hope you are all having a good start to the week. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Chris. Love both the scenes you have created. Very clever - and love the touch of frosty bling too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just beautiful. Glad to hear that you are getting all the dentistry out of the way.

    Gosh 36th Wedding Anniversary - how absolutely wonderful - if I add both my married years together then mine would have been the same! lol

    ReplyDelete