Sunday 2 September 2012

I've had a lovely weekend

I've had a lovely weekend, Maddison was realy good for us and we even managed a bit of a lie in. She usually has us up a 6am but only got up a 8.30 both morning. Her Daddy was working last night so she came into bed with me and we watched Stuart Little  before we got up.

She spent quite alot of the time crafting. She used my cuttlebug and cut out my Persian accents out of gold mirri ,also chose some  stamps inked them up herself and stamped them. She then used my glitter and stickles to decorate what she had stamped. I wasn't allowed to help at all. I took the photo last night but this morning she put gems on the parsian accents. She made it for her cousin and wrote her name in it herself. I think she did a brilliant job as she's not 5 until next year, I'm so proud of her.
I spent the rest of the day washing and tidied up. Tonight I've been watching the para olympics, they are all so fantastic and thoroughly enjoyed every event. They have done Britain proud, also been knitting.
See you soon hopefully with something to show you. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. A budding and talented crafter there Chris.How lovely that you can share something like that with your grand daughter.Glad you enjoyed your weekend with her.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A young crafter in the making - well done Madison.

    ReplyDelete